Churchill ESB “Extra Strong Belt” English Bridle Leather Belts
Churchill Leather’s most robust belt, which were designed to both look fantastic with jeans or
khaki’s AND to provide customers a belt that is ideal for conceal carry purposes. Each belt is
individually hand made.
What all this means for a Churchill Leather customer is that they will have a beautiful belt to
last a lifetime. The belt will not shrink, and because of the leather liner there is zero chance of
any bleeding of color from the English Bridle Leather to your trousers. I am offering a LIFETIME
guarantee on ESB belts for any defects. The belt will either be repaired, or replaced.
I hand cut the English Bridle leather into straps, which is the first of a 22 step process to provide
customers with a beautiful belt that is not just a strap of leather with a buckle on one end and
some holes punched into the opposite end.
The leather is from, Wickett & amp; Craig, a tannery in Pennsylvania, that dates to 1867.
Please choose the color of leather, the finish (brass or chrome) of the buckle and keeper and
the color of the thread. You get to customize your belt!
Made in America and Made to Last.
- Dual layer construction
- 10 to 12 ounce English Bridle Leather outer
- 3 to 4 ounce Vegetable Tanned Leather liner
- Machine stitched together to ensure added strength
- Total thickness of approximately ¼ inch
- Sturdy to allow for conceal carry of large frame hand guns
- Solid Brass buckle and keeper from Weaver Leather
- 22 step process to hand make each belt – actual craftmanship
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Available in any size from 20 to 50 inches
All items are handmade here to order, and most orders will ship out within one week.
We use USPS for shipping and offer free shipping for all U.S. orders. Within the United States you can count on delivery within three to five days.
International shipping will take longer, from five to twelve business days depending on your country and customs regulations. All customs fees and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer and will not be responsible for the delays or loss of any international item.
Return & Refund Policy
Please contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know that you will be returning an item.
We accept returns for exchange or refund 30 calendar days after delivery of the product. Items must be in "new, unaltered and unused condition".
Definition of new, unaltered and unused condition is:
• without showing signs of wear or damage in any way
• within 30 calendar days of the delivery date (after 30 days no returns are allowed)
• must not be a special order or a custom order
• unless noted that it cannot be returned or has a different return policy time period other than that 30 days noted in that item's particular item description.
If an item is received damaged or is incorrectly shipped by us please contact Customer Support immediately. Items that are defective and shipped from us or items that you did not order but received from us will qualify for store credit or a cash refund.
Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive it.
There is a NO restocking fee for returned items that are not being exchanged and are not damaged. Again you MUST contact us within 30 days if you intend to return ANY item back to our store. Items returned to us AFTER 30 days and / or WITHOUT contacting us, will NOT be refunded.
Customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
6500 Gaines Ferry Road D6
Flowery Branch, GA 30542