Churchill Saddle Stirrup Belt in English Bridle Leather
Whether you are a fan of horse racing, a cowboy or cowgirl, or in the horse show ring, this belt has the solid brass, English made, saddle stirrup buckle to show of your love of all things equine.
This belt is made from English Bridle leather and is lined with vegetable tanned leather. This hand-made belt is about half of the thickness of ESB belts, thus designed to look great, and to be a lot trimmer.
What all of this means for a Churchill Leather customer is that they will have a belt to last a lifetime. The leather will not shrink, and because of the vegetable tanned liner there is zero chance of any bleeding over of color from the English bridle leather to your trousers. I am offering a LIFETIME warranty on my belts for any defects. The belt will either be repaired, or replaced.
I hand cut the English Bridle leather into straps, which is the first of a 22 step process to give customers a beautiful belt that is not just a strap of leather with a buckle and some holes punched into it. Some of the last steps are edge include burnishing and dressing the edges.
I use leather from, Wickett & Craig, a tannery in Pennsylvania, that dates to 1867.
These belts are finished with solid brass hardware, made in England, from a foundry that dates to the mid 1800’s and that holds a Royal Warrant from the Queen. If the Queen of England approves, you should too.
A great belt for all horse lovers.
· Dual layer construction
· 5 to 6 ounce English Bridle Leather outer
· 3 to 4 ounce Vegetable Tanned Leather liner
· Machine stitched together to ensure added strength
· Total thickness of approximately 1/8 inch
· Solid Brass buckle and keeper from England
· 22 step process to hand make each belt – actual craftmanship
· Lifetime Guarantee
· Leather Color – Black, Medium Brown or Dark Brown
· Belt Width – 1 ½”, 1 ¼”, or 1”
· Belt Size from 30” to 50”
· Thread Color – Black or Chestnut Brown
· Finish of Buckle – Brass, Dull Nickel Finish or Shiny Nickel Finish
· Keeper – Matching stitching and color of leather or to match the buckle
All items are handmade here to order, and most orders will ship out within one week.
We use USPS for shipping and offer free shipping for all U.S. orders. Within the United States you can count on delivery within three to five days.
International shipping will take longer, from five to twelve business days depending on your country and customs regulations. All customs fees and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer and will not be responsible for the delays or loss of any international item.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Return & Refund Policy
Please contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know that you will be returning an item.
We accept returns for exchange or refund 30 calendar days after delivery of the product. Items must be in "new, unaltered and unused condition".
Definition of new, unaltered and unused condition is:
• without showing signs of wear or damage in any way
• within 30 calendar days of the delivery date (after 30 days no returns are allowed)
• must not be a special order or a custom order
• unless noted that it cannot be returned or has a different return policy time period other than that 30 days noted in that item's particular item description.
If an item is received damaged or is incorrectly shipped by us please contact Customer Support immediately. Items that are defective and shipped from us or items that you did not order but received from us will qualify for store credit or a cash refund.
Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive it.
There is a NO restocking fee for returned items that are not being exchanged and are not damaged. Again you MUST contact us within 30 days if you intend to return ANY item back to our store. Items returned to us AFTER 30 days and / or WITHOUT contacting us, will NOT be refunded.
Customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
6500 Gaines Ferry